WHO IS COLLECTING AND PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
- Big Fang Collective Ltd
- Big Fang Productions Ltd
- Cookie Monster Golf Ltd t/a Golf Fang Liverpool
- Big Bird Promotions Ltd t/a Golf Fang Birmingham
- Mr Burns Ltd t/a Birdies Bars Birmingham
- Two Headed Monster Ltd t/a Golf Fang Newcastle
- Big Fang Glasgow Ltd
- Big Fang Sheffield Ltd
- Big Fang Cardiff Ltd
We shall refer to all such companies hereafter as “Associated Companies” and to “Big Fang Collective Ltd. and Associated Companies”.
Big Fang Collective can change this policy from time to time by updating the page. This policy is effective from 30 November 2022.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE COLLECT IT?
We may collect the following information:
– identity data, such as name and date of birth
– contact information including email address, phone number
– demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
– any card details are collected through a PCI compliant card processing company
– cctv data obtained through our venue security systems
– social media data you’ve made available to us
– other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER?
We ask for your information for the following reasons…
– As part of a booking process – when you book a ticket we ask for your name, e-mail, phone number and card details. We store this information through a third-party booking system, operating to our standard of data compliance.
– Internal record keeping for job applicants – CV’s, application forms
– Newsletters and marketing communications – hold and store your email address using an email service provider. We may then send promotional emails about special offers or other marketing information using the email you provided. When you registered and in every communication you have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
– From time to time, we may also hold your information on your request i.e. credit card details in conjunction with a PCI compliant processor.
– We may also contact you by email, phone, mail or social media. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. We have put in place across our business suitable physical, electronical and managerial procedures to help safeguard and secure the information we collect online. If you’d like to know more about these please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a small file sent by our web server to your web browser, this enables web applications to respond to you as an individual. We use traffic log cookies to identify which web pages are being used. This helps us tailor our website to your needs.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies in your browser. Web browsers traditionally auto accept cookies but you can modify your browser settings and turn off this function if you prefer, however this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
General Data Protection Regulation Laws require us to follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your personal information.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal data you may request a copy of this, update your records or unsubscribe at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or in writing to Guest Support Team, Big Fang Collective Ltd, 16 Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4BE. We aim to reply to any data request within 1 month of the sending date.